1. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ and in His virgin birth, miracles, sinless life, atoning death through His shed blood, bodily resurrection, and Ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal, visible return in power and glory at the end of the age. Psalms 2:7-9, Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 11:26, Hebrews 4:14, John 4:10, Hebrews 9:12, Acts 1:3, Matthew 24:27, Acts 1:9-11, Matthew 26:31-34
2. We believe the Bible, in the original writings, is the inerrant word of God given for reproof, correction, and training in righteousness. II Timothy 3:16
3. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three Persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:26, Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, John 15:26
4. We believe that salvation is a gift of God’s grace, and is received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, totally apart from human merit or works. Galatians 5:22-23, Ephesians 2:8-9, I Timothy 1:5, II Timothy 1:9, James 1:21-27
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by which men are regenerated and granted life and grace to live godly and holy lives in the present evil world. Titus 3:5, Galatians 5:22-23
6. We believe that Satan exists today as the enemy of God and the accuser of God’s people. He persistently seeks to counterfeit the works and truth of God. Isaiah 14:12-14, Ezekiel 28:12-17, Acts 26:18, Ephesians 6:10-13, Revelation
12:1-17, Revelation 19:17-21
7. We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ. Matthew 24:29-30, Acts 1:11
8. We believe that the true church is a spiritual unity made up of all believers. The church is the body of Christ, composed irrespective of denominational or organizational affiliation. Ephesians 1:3-4, Colossians 1:1-18, John 17:20-24, Matthew 28:18-20, I Corinthians 12:13, Ephesians 2:11-22, Ephesians 4:11-16, Colossians 1:28, Hebrews 10:23-25
9. We believe God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as either male or female. These two distinct, complementary sexes together reflect the image and nature of God. We believe rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person, and is sinful and offensive to God. Gen. 1:26-27
10. We believe the term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. We believe God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between one man and one woman who are married to each other. We believe God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman. We believe any form of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, homosexual conduct, bestiality, incest, or use of pornography) is sinful and offensive to God. Gen. 2:18-25; 1 Cor. 6:18; 7:2-5; Heb. 13:4; Matt. 15:18-20; 1 Cor. 6:9-10 *We do not believe these sins are any MORE offensive to God than others, He loves us while we are yet sinners...all of us (Rom 5:8). However, given our current cultural times, we feel it necessary to expound upon these specifically.
11. We believe that in order to preserve the function and integrity of Arcadia Christian Academy and to provide a biblical role model to students and the community, all persons employed by ACA in any capacity, the parents/guardians in our community, and those who serve as volunteers, affirm, agree to and abide by all elements of this Statement of Faith, including those relating to gender identity, marriage and sexuality. Matt. 5:16; Phil. 2:14-16; 1 Thess. 5:22
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.